Re: st: RE: No. of observations

From   Phil Clayton <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: No. of observations
Date   Tue, 22 May 2012 16:25:02 +1000

You're not giving us much to go on. How did you select the subsamples?

Usually this kind of problem means that you need to get to know your data better. For example, your subsamples might be based on sex ("M" or "F"), but you might also have a sex of "U" (unknown), or missing, or "Male" that makes up the remaining 50 cases.

Phil