Re: st: Repeated Measures ANOVA vs. Friedman test

From   David Hoaglin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Repeated Measures ANOVA vs. Friedman test
Date   Mon, 21 May 2012 21:57:30 -0400

Since the data are longitudinal, it would be appropriate to analyze
them in that way --- for example, by using -xtmixed-.

David Hoaglin