Re: st: Test for Strict Exogeneity after FD

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Test for Strict Exogeneity after FD
Date   Sun, 20 May 2012 20:35:38 -0400

Could you supply a complete citation for Felbermayr, Jung 2002? Thank
yhou, David Greenberg, Sociology Department, New York University