Re: st: Looping and saving regression outputs

From   Sebastian Galarza <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Looping and saving regression outputs
Date   Thu, 17 May 2012 09:34:29 -0700

Ada Ma et al,

Thank you for your response. Can you be a little bit more explicit in the coding of this? I am still far from being a STATA power user and some examples might be helpful. Im looking into the svmat command and its a good starting point. Thanks for your input,

Sebastian