Re: st: Using gllapred to get marginal effects for explanatory variables

From   Wei Zhang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using gllapred to get marginal effects for explanatory variables
Date   Fri, 11 May 2012 11:45:07 -0400

Dear Stata users,

Thanks to one Stata user's kind suggestion, I think I should rephrase
my question regarding using gllapred to get marginal effects of
explanatory variables.

I have used gllamm to estimate an ordered probit model for panel data.
My dependent variable is level of pest infestation level ranking from
1 to 5:

gllamm y x1 x2 x3 x4 x5 x6 ..... , link(oprobit) i(id)

I am now trying to get marginal effects for the explanatory variables
similar to those reported in mfx/margins. I have tried "gllapred me,
mu marg above(1)", but it didn't seem to work. Could you please
provide some thoughts?

Thank you very much.

Wei Zhang
IFPRI