Re: st: stcox after psmatch2

From   Eduardo Nunez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stcox after psmatch2
Date   Fri, 11 May 2012 08:26:22 -0400

George,
You should look at ipw, an R package that estimate a propensity score
and use it as inverse probability weighting. The software allows
longitudinal data with survival endpoint.
Best wishes,
Eduardo