Re: st: IV regression with time invariant instrument

From   Richard Herron <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: IV regression with time invariant instrument
Date   Wed, 9 May 2012 10:20:46 -0400

@Danielle, I think you will need to find an instrument with some
variation. If the instrument isn't correlated with the endogenous
regressor (or anything for that matter), then it can't help identify
your model.

Richard Herron