st: using macro

From   urbain thierry YOGO <yogout@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: using macro
Date   Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:00:35 +0100

Dear statalister
I am a bit confuse about what come out while using a macro with
regress. For instance i want to run the following model:
regress y x a b c d, ro (1)
and i use macro
local controls a b c d
after
regress y x `controls', ro (2)

the point is that i don't understand why the coefficient of x differs
accross equations. Please can somebody explain me? thanks in advance

--
*Urbain Thierry YOGO
P.h.D candidate in Economics*