Re: st: Using suest after mfx2 or margeff - error r(322)

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Using suest after mfx2 or margeff - error r(322)
Date   Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:07:01 -0400

See Example 10 of the reference manual entry for -margins-
Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez