st: percentage label with legend

From   tashi lama <>
To   <>
Subject   st: percentage label with legend
Date   Sun, 29 Apr 2012 00:21:39 +0000

     I am aware of stata's ability to create percentage labels on the slices. I am more interested to have my percentage labels side by side with the legends. I actually saw somewhere while googling where they used the following to create percentage labels on the legend

    webuse auto

    tabulate foreign, generate(f)

    graph f1 f2, pie

I tried doing  similar, but wasn't successful. I guess my question is if there is a way to create a label with the legends, not on the slices? Any lead will be highly appreciated.