st: troubleshooting positional arguments

From   László Sándor <>
Subject   st: troubleshooting positional arguments
Date   Fri, 27 Apr 2012 21:01:53 -0400

Dear all,

I hope I am just missing the obvious, but please help me why the code
below does not parse the third argument after a tokenize. I am pretty
sure I am doing standard things here. The relevant part of the trace

- tokenize `varlist'
  = tokenize y t psc
  - local y `1'
  = local y y