st: Mac Shortcuts

From   emanuele mazzini <>
Subject   st: Mac Shortcuts
Date   Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:13:47 +0200

Dear all,

I am not new to stata, but I am new to Stata on Mac, and I just have a
question related to shortcuts. On windows, I was used to employ ctrl+e
as a shortcut for "end", yet now, with Mac, the same combination opens
the help. That is really annoying according to me. Is there anyone
that knows how could I solve this small problem?

Thanks everyone in advance,