RE: st: mediation analysis with multi-level logit models

From   "Edward Lorenz" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: mediation analysis with multi-level logit models
Date   Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:20:24 +0200

Dear Ariel,

Thanks for this.

I'll follow up on these references and let you know how I make out.

Best regards,

Edward

Edward Lorenz
GREDEG-CNRS
250 Rue Albert Einstein Bat 2
06560 Valbonne
Tel: 04 93 95 42 63
http://hp.gredeg.cnrs.fr/Edward_Lorenz/

New publication: (with Nathalie Greenan) Innovative Workplaces: Making
Better Use of Skills Within Organisations, 2010, OECD Publishing.
http://www.oecd.org/document/54/0,3746,en_2649_34273_46458102_1_1_1_1,00.htm