Re: FW: st: Regression with multiple age groups

From   David Greenberg <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: FW: st: Regression with multiple age groups
Date   Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:18:08 -0400

IF you have 21 years of annual observations, this is very few
observations for ARIMA modeling. To identify a model with confidence
you would want many more observations than that. A model for count
data, such as Poisson or negative binomial regression might be your
best option. However, you will only be able to enter a limited number
of predictors given the small number of observations available to you.
David Greenberg, Sociology Department, New York University