Re: st: Looping Regression with Estimates Extraction

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Looping Regression with Estimates Extraction
Date   Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:10:41 -0400

Rohit <>:
Something like this?

sysuse sp500, clear
gen double r2=.
gen double rmse=.
qui forv i=15076/15340 {
 reg high volume if inrange(date,`i'-99,`i')
 replace r2=e(r2) if date==`i'
 replace rmse=e(rmse) if date==`i'