st: mediation analysis with multi-level logit models

From   Edward Lorenz <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: mediation analysis with multi-level logit models
Date   Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:25:04 +0200

I am interested in carrying out a mediation analysis with a multi-level logit
model. I am using ?xtmelogit? on Stata 11.0 for Mac. My level-2 IV is continuous
and the DV and level-1 mediators are binary. I am aware of the Stata program
?binary-mediation? for single level logit models. The bootstrap command is used
to compute the standard errors for the direct and indirect effects. Is there a
program for multi-level logit models?

Thanks for any help on this.