st: diagnostic plots with svy:reg

From   Lee Grenon <>
To   "Statalist " <>
Subject   st: diagnostic plots with svy:reg
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, in the Stata documentation on regression postestimation, it states that diagnostic plots such as rvpplots, rvfplots, dfbetas, crpplots, etc are not appropriate with the svy: prefix. I am interested in understanding why these diagnostic plots are not appropriate when using the design-based regression procedure. Can anyone explain this to me/

Does anyone have a suggestion for producing appropriate diagnostic plots for design-based regression. I am working with population survey data which has bootstrap replicate weights provided.
Have a good day