Re: st: Propensity Score Matching - PSM

Subject   Re: st: Propensity Score Matching - PSM
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:47:05 -0400

Carlos, I'm sorry to say that I know nothing about that topic.

Steve
[email protected]

On Apr 24, 2012, at 2:03 PM, CARLOS MAGNO SANTOS CLEMENTE wrote:

Dear Steve Samuels,

Thank you,

I Working with avoided deforestation, would have some text with the
Matching application for this procedure?

--
Att,