Re: st: conditional SE of y|X in glm

From   Marco Ventura <>
Subject   Re: st: conditional SE of y|X in glm
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:29:22 +0200

Dear Nick,
thank you very much of your quick replies.
Unfortunately there is something I still do not understand. If I do
glm r ldose, fam(bin n) link (logit)
di sqrt(e(dispers))
I get two very different values 4.065 against 13.179. Which of the two is correct?

Thank you again.