st: identifying set of cases analyzed

From   Sebastián Daza <>
Subject   st: identifying set of cases analyzed
Date   Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:29:06 -0500

I am doing some analysis with an unbalanced panel data. I also have
some missing data in the covariates. Does anyone know how (easily) to
create a flag variable indicating what cases I am using (e.g., a
xtlogit model, re or fe) so that to use the same set of cases in
several less complex models (models with fewer covariates)?

Thank you in advance.