Re: st: -cmp- does not work properly - wrong installation?

From   "Laura R." <laura.roh@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: -cmp- does not work properly - wrong installation?
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:45:42 +0200

Ok, I'll have to deal with that tomorrow.

Thank you so far.

Laura