Re: st: -cmp- does not work properly - wrong installation?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -cmp- does not work properly - wrong installation?
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:13:02 +0100

Try restarting Stata after installation. Otherwise look carefully for
(remnants of) previous versions on your system.

Nick