AW: st: mi estimate after correlation commands

From   Reinhardt Jan Dietrich <jan.reinhardt@paranet.ch>
Subject   AW: st: mi estimate after correlation commands
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:55:03 +0000

Many thanks, Daniel.
We'll try this and hopefully report back what works in that case ...
Best
Jan

Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu]&quot; im Auftrag von &quot;daniel klein [klein.daniel.81@googlemail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. April 2012 17:48
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: Re: st: mi estimate after correlation commands

Jan,

I have never used confidence intervals with correlation coefficients,
but I think Cox (2008) might be a good place to start
(http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=pr0041).

You might also want to read the FAQ on combining results in MI
datasets by Yulia Marchenko
(http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/mi_combine.html).

Best Daniel

Cox, N. J. (2008): Speaking Stata: Correlation with confidence, or
Fisher’s z revisited. The Stata Journal, 8(3), pp. 413–439.

--
Daniel
Many thanks! Mibeta works fine, now I would like to obtain a