Re: st: mi estimate after correlation commands

From   daniel klein <>
Subject   Re: st: mi estimate after correlation commands
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:48:20 +0200

I have never used confidence intervals with correlation coefficients,
but I think Cox (2008) might be a good place to start

You might also want to read the FAQ on combining results in MI
datasets by Yulia Marchenko

Best Daniel

Cox, N. J. (2008): Speaking Stata: Correlation with confidence, or
Fisher’s z revisited. The Stata Journal, 8(3), pp. 413–439.

Many thanks! Mibeta works fine, now I would like to obtain a
confidence interval for the coefficient. Any idea?