st: prediction of panel tobit with random effects

From   "Fernando Cunha" <fcunha@siglasul.com.br>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: prediction of panel tobit with random effects
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:54:01 -0300

Dear Statalisters,

I am estimating a panel tobit with random effects using the command xttobit.

I am using the command ystar0(a,b) to predict the the fitted values. However
this command assumes that the random effect u_i=0.

How can I estimate the conditional expected value and identify the specific
effect?

Thanks.

Fernando Cunha