Re: st: St: interpret the result of Hausman test

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: St: interpret the result of Hausman test
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:03:05 +0200

No. I meant -endog- and not -orthog-.

Do you have the latest version of ivreg2?

. which ivreg2
c:\ado\plus\i\ivreg2.ado
*! ivreg2 3.1.04  19mar2012
*! authors cfb & mes
*! see end of file for version comments

If not, updated your ivreg2 file:

ssc install ivreg2, replace

Then redo the iv-regression and see what you get.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics