st: set more off in linux

From   tashi lama <ltashi32@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: set more off in linux
Date   Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:13:24 +0000

Hellow all,

    I just switched running stata in linux from windows." Set more off " in the beginning of a do file works in windows. Now, when I use set more off in linux text editor vi and run the do file in batch mode, it still prompts me to hit enter after every screen. Any idea?

Here is my do-file in linux's vi editor

set more off
set odbcmgr unixodbc
args start_date end_date
odbc query indigo
odbc load, exec("select distinct date(read_date) as date1, count(*) as hits from readership where source_id=6429 and date(read_date) between '`start_date'' and '`end_date''  group by date(read_date) limit 100")
list
destring, replace
tsset date
tsline hits, saving(tt1)