RE: st: which statistical analysis to use

From   Deborah Beckers <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: which statistical analysis to use
Date   Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:23:12 +0200

I wonder as well what these people were thinking.. It's not my survey, but of the Belgian government no less..
It's clear that they did not think of the poor people who should do the analysis ;)