Re: st: suest after xtlogit

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: suest after xtlogit
Date   Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:53:42 +0200

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Taras Murzenkov wrote:
> Thank you very much for your reply!
> Would you explaine me what does this mean:
>> i.before##(c.collgrad c.ln_wage i.south)

That is a convenient way of adding interactions to your model, see:
-help fvvarlist-.

Nothing is more instructive than seeing it work, and you can run the
entire example Jorge sent you by copying it and pasting it in the
do-file editor, as is discussed here:
<>. So, in
addition to looking at the above helpfile I would suggest you try it
out and see what happens.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie