Re: st: Testing for parallel slopes when working with survey commands

From   Gitit Kadar Satat <>
Subject   Re: st: Testing for parallel slopes when working with survey commands
Date   Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:41:59 +0100

Brilliant! Done that and the regression works perfectly! Thanks...

Best wishes,

Gitit Kadar Satat

Quoting Richard Williams <> on Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:16:13 -0500: