Re: st: Producing graphs "quietly" and quickly

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Producing graphs "quietly" and quickly
Date   Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:55:31 +0100

I didn't say that and I didn't mean it.  What I did ask you to do was
to explain what you want exactly, and I don't think you are doing

You can suppress the showing of graphs in one or both of two ways,
using -quietly- and using -nodraw-.

Graphs can be displayed and/or saved and/or exported.

It seems that you don't want a display, but what do you want?