st: prchange and random effects / random intercepts

From   Tobias Schlager <>
Subject   st: prchange and random effects / random intercepts
Date   Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:51:16 +0200

Dear List

I have a question regarding random effects logistic regression.
Specifically, I wanted to estimate the predicted probabilities of two
different situations, allowing for random intercepts and slopes. I could
visualize the two curves via the gllamm package, which did really great on
this. Now, do you know, is there anything that is comparable to the
prchange command, which I have used for calculating the difference between
two curves for fixed effects logistic regressions?

Any help or workaround would be amazing.
Thanks a lot in advance,