Re: st: new features for cmp and xtabond2

From   San K <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: new features for cmp and xtabond2
Date   Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:42:17 +1000

Thank you David.

Thanks to your xtabond2 I am able to do a panel study where
endogeneity is a huge problem.

Regards,
San K