Re: st: IV Quantile regression

From   Alberto R Osella <arosella@irccsdebellis.it>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: IV Quantile regression
Date   Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:42:47 +0200

Dear Lisa,
It may the paper you cited has not been yet published.
See The Stata Journal (2010) 10, Number 3, pp. 423–457. Estimation of quantile treatment effects with Stata.
Hope this helps you.

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Italia