st: Can I get the NAME of the help file for a command? (e.g. macro for global)

From   gregor.hochschild@gmx.de
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Can I get the NAME of the help file for a command? (e.g. macro for global)
Date   Mon, 16 Apr 2012 09:15:41 +0200

Hi,

I am working on a plugin for a text editor and I am trying to access stata help file (which I translated to html) from the editor. The problem is that I often don't know that the correct help file is.
h global or h local, for example, open the help file for macro
h replace -> generate
etc

How can I get the name of the help file associated with some command? So for 'global', I would like to get the return value 'macro' without opening the help and with the ability to work with the return value.
Stata must have an internal database to do this...

Any ides?

Thanks!