Re: st: Computing stats for fixed effects model after xtreg, fe

From   David Greenberg <dg4@nyu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, ds001i@yahoo.com
Subject   Re: st: Computing stats for fixed effects model after xtreg, fe
Date   Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:06:45 -0400

Your Stata output will give you this information; you don't need to
ask for it. David Greenberg, Sociology Department, NYU