st: Thread-Index: AQHNGaMYxA41zL2YVU6FnoNj2rccMA==

From   Mark Bailie <>
Subject   st: Thread-Index: AQHNGaMYxA41zL2YVU6FnoNj2rccMA==
Date   Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:27:34 +0100

When I export the graph and save as a PNG file, using code below:

.  graph export example.png

It saves the PNG but its very small PNG because I did not maximise the graph viewer window before saving.

Is there any code which I can run my do file and it saves a large high quality PNG?