Re: st: Bootstrapping in svy with vce(linearized)

Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapping in svy with vce(linearized)
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:03:59 -0400

Rini Rao:

Look at the results of -svy: regress- again; they state the reason for the missing standard errors; it has little to do with sample size. Also re-read the -help- for -svyset- about the consequences of choosing the singleunit(missing) option. Choose a different one; I suggest "centered" as the most conservative.

And, as Stas pointed out, you must incorporate your -if- clause into the subpop() definition.

Steve
[email protected]