st: how can I get parameter estimates and covariance matrix saved in vectors when using movestay?

From   Fengxia Dong <fdong6@wisc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: how can I get parameter estimates and covariance matrix saved in vectors when using movestay?
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:08:51 -0500

Hi,

I am using movestay to estimate an endogenous switching regression model. I want to perform a hypothesis test that needs both parameter estimation and its covariance matrix. But I don’t know how to obtain them from the movestay procedure. Does someone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Fengxia Dong