Re: st: Bug with date(.,.) function?

From   Mattia Landoni <mattia.landoni@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Bug with date(.,.) function?
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:57:20 -0400

Thank you Dimitriy,

But I don't really have a problem to solve. I just wanted to point out
an inconsistency that is very likely undesired.

the second input to the date(.,.) function must be in capital letters
(DMY) most of the time, but when it is used as an IF argument, it
should be in small letters (dmy). I lost an hour to fix this.

--
Mattia Landoni
+1 217 4-A-QUANT (from US)