st: van der Waerden transformation

From   Sofia Ramiro <sofiaramiro@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: van der Waerden transformation
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:37:44 +0100

Dear all,

I would like to perform a transformation of my skewed variable according to the van der Waerden technique, but I do not discover how to do it with Stata. Can you please help me? Is there any command/set of commands to easily do it?

thank you very much

best regards,
Sofia Ramiro