Re: st: meanonly

From   Chiara Mussida <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: meanonly
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:59:06 +0200

Marteen, you're perfectly right!
Programming is the solution and I'm working on this.

the predict command after reg, like:

reg lwage educ2 educ3 north centre
predict pip if fem==0, xb

predicts the betas from the above reg * the mean of the independent
variables in my data, which do not necessarily correspond to the ones
used to fit my reg. Right?

Thanks
Chiara