st: Re: Concatenate files

From   Huaandrew <andrew0845@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Re: Concatenate files
Date   Wed, 11 Apr 2012 03:05:30 +0000

Hi Eric,

I think it's the time to end this thread because you have already
answered my questions. The code can be used to handle the problem as I
brought up at the beginning of this thread. However, the files are
kinda messy: there are many different structures which have to be
distinguished by many logic conditions.

I appreciate your time answering my questions!

Kind regards,

Andrew