st: RE: toway scatter plot with regression fit

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: toway scatter plot with regression fit
Date   Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

There are many ways to do this, but if I understand you correctly, the
easiest is to use Nick Cox's -aaplot-, available from SSC.

. ssc install aaplot

David
--
David Radwin