Re: st: Remedy for serial correlation in Panel Data

From   San K <devank@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Remedy for serial correlation in Panel Data
Date   Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:38:36 +1000

This is my understanding with autocorrelation. It occurs because
1. Specification error. You are missing some important independent variable.
2. Seasonality (similar to point 1)
3. Wrong functional form
4. Data manipulation

I also have trouble with autocorrelation but couldn't nail it.