st: gllapred

From   Rosie Chen <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: gllapred
Date   Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:48:24 -0700 (PDT)

     I'd like to use multinomial multilevel model to examine what factors relate to Y. After fitting the glllamm model, I requested the residual file for level1 so that I can calculate the predicted probability for each of the categories of Y, given that model estimation. Y is a three-category variable, and X1-X2 are level 1 predictors, and X3-X3 are level2 predictors. Below is the syntax I have used, but I got an error message. Would appreciate any advice.

gllamm Y X1 X2 X3 X4, link (mlogit) adapt fam(binom) trace i(Level2id)
gllapred res, u

Error message: unrecognized command:  gllapred