Re: st: identifying variables

From   Abhimanyu Arora <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: identifying variables
Date   Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:56:05 +0200

Very useful to know, Nick. Just to confirm, in general stata goes
further into the command only if the _if_ condition returns 1. There
is no need for parenthesis or a separate line for -local-. Thanks for
this detail.
Cheers
Abhimanyu