Re: Re: Re: st: simultaneous equations with panel data, endogenous regressors and

From   Christopher Baum <kit.baum@bc.edu>
Subject   Re: Re: Re: st: simultaneous equations with panel data, endogenous regressors and
Date   Sun, 8 Apr 2012 09:59:12 -0400

<>
On Apr 8, 2012, at 2:33 AM, Agnese wrote:

> Thanks. I was looking for a reference supporting the use of estimating
> separately each equation by 2SLS instead of using the 3SLS. Do you
> have anything to recommend?

I am traveling, away from any books on the subject. Will check later this week.

Kit