Re: st: Coefficients resulting from Cross-Sectional Regressions

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Coefficients resulting from Cross-Sectional Regressions
Date   Fri, 6 Apr 2012 19:42:52 +0100

I now see what that means. Sorry, but I haven't progressed beyond my
impression that you want regressions each based on one data point.
Others may be able to help.