Re: st: IV-oprobit using the cmp command

From   Peter Gambrill <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: IV-oprobit using the cmp command
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:24:47 +0100

Thanks Ben

However when I follow and augment for my own case the example given in
the document for IV-oprobit i.e. when I write this (where varlist is
the rest of my variables/instruments)

cmp (identity=varlist) (hlghq1= identity varlist), ind($cmp_oprobit
$cmp_oprobit) tech(dfp) nolr

I get an error

"Fitting full model.

      cmp_lnL_censored():  3301  subscript invalid
               cmp_lnL():     -  function returned error
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error
Mata run-time error
r(3301);"

Any ideas?